Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Help- I'm locked out.......

Recently purchased an 08 Pace Car Convertible and the key fob stopped working, hense not allowing me to open the doors. Simple, replace the battery. No, didn't do the trick. Oh, no worry, have a second fob. Hum, that one doesn't work either! Well I'll put the new battery in that one. Darn, didn't do the trick. Went online to find out how to reprogram fobs. No can do. You need to get into the car and do the last step inside the glove box. Can't get into the car. Maybe through the trunk? Oh yeh, it's a convertible. HELP!!!

Submitted by: Steven Steele

ReplyPosted By
Tell the 2008 owner to pull the ?key? out of the FOB and insert it in the trunk keyhole. Opens trunk, then pull latch hidden in the carpet area to open the door. Posted by Administrator on 7/26/2016 8:56:22 AM
Key pulls out of fob. Key entry should be under the lip of rear tag light. Should pop trunk open. Other reply is correct. Regards, Joe A. Joe Arnoult on 7/25/2016 9:56:45 AM
Open the trunk with the key, pull the cable to open the door, complete the programing. Posted by Administrator on 7/25/2016 9:11:00 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread