Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Badly Needed Qjet Parts!!!!

I'd like to inquire if anyone has the carbon steel air lines that complete the circuit for a 1978 Corvette stock 350 ci engine.One goes from the top back of the airhorn to the intake manifold and one from the intake manifold to the choke housing?? The rubber/silicone sleeves would be nice to have also. Cordially, M Kane ""BADLY NEEDED"".........................

Submitted by: Michael Kane

ReplyPosted By
Those are the choke heat stove lines. I have not seen those in reproduction. However you could get creative with a tubing bender and make your own. High temperature silicone tubing is available from a lot of car parts suppliers. I hope this helps. Jerry Rebman on 7/4/2019 10:14:19 AM Jerry you are partly correct however I did find the one I need from Paragon Parts and ordered it... Just for my information/helpn what you suggest making the connection from the line to the choke inlet???? Michael Kane on 7/4/2019 10:54:20 AM
Those are the choke heat stove lines. I have not seen those in reproduction. However you could get creative with a tubing bender and make your own. High temperature silicone tubing is available from a lot of car parts suppliers. I hope this helps. Jerry Rebman on 7/4/2019 10:14:19 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread